White aragonite, sometimes referred to as cave calcite, is a type of calcium carbonate that forms from various crystal structures. You can find it in the shells of marine organism as well as stalactites and stalagmites in caves. Known for its striking appearance, featuring white and/or colorless bands that form in intricate patterns, many turn to this crystal for its healing and metaphysical practices.
In today’s guide, let’s discuss what this crystal can do for your life as well as answers to questions you may have.
White aragonite meaning
Emotional healing: White aragonite is thought to help with emotional healing, mainly by releasing any tension/anger you’re feeling at the moment. If you were to hold one close, it may encourage a sense of calmness and balance, which is much better for your overall well-being.
Grounding: Like aragonite, white aragonite is known for its grounding energy, which can help you feel grounded and centered to Mother Earth. It’s said to help with stability and support whenever you’re feeling stressed.
Patience: This stone may help encourage patience and/or discipline, which can help you persevere in your personal and/or professional life.
Spiritual growth: White aragonite is also said to closely be associated with your spiritual growth as well as the development for your psychic abilities. They say that it may help you connect with the higher realms and access your inner wisdom.
White aragonite benefits
- grounding and centering energies
- emotional healing
- spiritual growth
- patience and discipline
White aragonite spiritual meaning
White aragonite is said to have various spiritual meanings in metaphysical practices, which may include the following:
- Connection to higher realms: It’s thought to help you connect to the higher spiritual dimensions, as well as the spirit guides, angels, or other spiritual beings.
- Energy cleansing: White aragonite is thought to have the ability to cleanse and purify your negative energies, which may be able to create more of a balanced environment of your spiritual growth.
- Spiritual growth: White aragonite is said to be associated with the development of your psychic abilities and increased spiritual awareness. This is said to help with meditation and your inner wisdom.
- Transformation: Lastly, it’s also believed to support and guide you through times of need, particularly during personal and spiritual transformations. It may be able to help you navigate and embrace new opportunities for life growth.
White aragonite chakra
White aragonite resonates with a few chakras, mainly the root, solar plexus and crown chakra.
For the root chakra, its grounding and centering energies are believed to help balance and energize your root chakra. This is the chakra located at the base of your spine and it’s responsible for your feeling of security and stability to Earth.
For the solar plexus chakra, some say that white aragonite can help strengthen this chakra with discipline and patience.
Lastly, the crown chakra can resonate with white aragonite as it’s believed to help with spiritual growth and the connection to the higher realms. This is the charka located on the top of your head and is associated with your higher consciousness and spiritual enlightenment,
Is white aragonite rare?
White aragonite isn’t rare, but it is less common than other aragonite colors, such as the brown/tan varieties. In general, this is a very common material and won’t cost you much if you were to purchase one. The rarity will greatly depend on the location it’s mined, the quality as well as the crystal formations. Some higher quality, well formed crystals with unique patterns can be more valuable and sought after.
⬇️ Join my e-mail newsletter below for special offers and updates ⬇️